|1. Compliance with Related Laws
and Ordinances, Guidelines, etc.
|COMPANY recognizes the importance of privacy and ensures full compliance with the Privacy Laws. We make every effort to ensure proper use and protect your personal information.
|2. Collection, Use and
|COMPANY obtains personal information only through fair and lawful means. We give a clear statement of how the personal information will be used. We do not use personal information beyond the intended use without consent of the customer. When disclosing personal information to a third party (including those inside or outside Japan), we will follow the procedure set forth by laws and regulations.
|3. Intended Use of
|The personal information will be used for the following purposes.
- （1）To appropriately and smoothly perform the below-mentioned business activities, of which COMPANY is allowed to operate under the laws and the articles of incorporation (including businesses that will be allowed in the future), including collecting data, entering into contracts, enforcing transactions and communicating in emergency situations
- 1Hotels, traditional inns, restaurants, sports facilities, resort facilities, amusement facilities, spas, public baths, saunas, meeting rooms, wedding facilities, kiosks, parking management and operation outsourcing, as well as planning and operations consulting
- 2Travel industry consulting business
- 3General passenger land transportation business
- 4Sales and procurement of alcohol, tobacco, foodstuffs, beverages, cosmetics, medical supplies, medical equipment, books, stationery, toys, daily goods, travel goods, tourist souvenirs, precious metals, ceramics, and glass goods, etc.
- 5Advertising agency and travel information services
- 6Sales of postal stamps and duty stamps
- 7Clothes rental
- 8Cloakroom services for holding travelers' goods
- 9Leasing, rental, and management of real estate
- 10Any and all businesses directly related to the preceding services
- （2）To introduce products or services of our related companies or alliance partners which are considered valuable for customers
- （3）For COMPANY or its related companies to conduct marketing activities, such as market research and analysis
- （4）For COMPANY or its related companies to conduct recruiting activities and receive temporary staff
- （5）To exercise legal rights or fulfill legal obligations
- （6）To identify your personal device and ensure that you, the user, can access the services of the COMPANY as smoothly as possible through information obtained from cookies and advertisement identification data (including attributes such as age, gender, occupation and residential area, and information that does not pinpoint personal identity, such as location information, behavior history, login information and IP address)
- （7）To provide the personal information to a third party to the extent required to accomplish the intended use mentioned in the preceding items 1 to 6
|4. Disclosure of Personal
Data to a Third Party
|COMPANY will not provide personal data it has received to a third party (including those inside or outside Japan) without obtaining the customer's consent in advance. However, this does not apply in cases it provides personal data to a third party (including those inside or outside Japan) due to any following item being necessary:
- （1）When COMPANY entrusts all or part of personal data handling within a scope necessary for achieving the intended use
- （2）When personal data is provided as a result of business succession in a merger or other such events
- （3）When determined necessary to preserve a person's life, physical wellbeing or financial assets and obtaining prior consent from the individual is deemed difficult or impossible
- （4）When determined particularly necessary to promote improvement of public health or the healthy development of youth and obtaining prior consent from the individual is deemed difficult or impossible
- （5）When determined necessary for cooperation in executing duties required by law as indicated by national institutions or local governments, or any person entrusted by these bodies and when obtaining prior consent from the customer would pose risk of interference in the execution of said duties
- （6）When determined necessary pursuant to the Privacy Laws or any other law or regulation
|5. Sharing of Personal Data
||COMPANY may share the provided personal data as described below:
- （1）Personal data
Your name, workplace/organization (company name, division, title, etc.), mailing address, phone number, email address, etc.
- （2）Parties receiving the personal data
Related companies of COPMPANY
- （3）Purpose of sharing
For the intended use mentioned in the preceding section 3.
- （4）Responsible party related to the sharing of the personal data
|6. Articles Related to Safety
and Control of Personal Data
|COMPANY controls the provided personal data in an appropriate and discreet manner, and to avoid unauthorized access, loss, falsification and leaking of personal data, we are committed to take necessary and reasonable measures including educating employees and installing a security system on the database.
|7. Outsourcing of
Personal Data Processing
|When outsourcing personal data handling, COMPANY exercises necessary and reasonable control and supervision with the outsourcee in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
|8. Information Regarding
|It is required under the Privacy Laws to give the following information related to the personal data we possess.
- （1）Name of the entity handling the personal information
KARAKSA HOTELS Corporation
- （2）Purposes of use of all personal data
Purposes are specified in 3. Intended Use of Personal Information.
- （3）Process for requesting a notice of purpose of use, disclosure, correction or stop of use, etc.
To request a notice of purpose of use, disclosure, correction or stop of use of the personal data, please follow the steps below:
- A. The request shall be sent via postal mail to the address shown in 10. Contact.
- B. If requesting a disclosure, 400-yen postage stamps are required as a fee.
- C. Please use the format we provide.
- D. Please provide a form of identification. We need it to confirm your identity or to confirm whether you are an official representative.
- （4）Making claims
Please contact us. The address and phone are shown in 10. Contact.
|9. Site Usage Statistics
COMPANY uses the data analysis service Google Analytics for the purpose of examining its site usage statistics.
||If you have any opinion or question related to our handling of personal information or if you have to make a request related to the personal information, please contact us:
- KARAKSA HOTELS Corporation
- 1-13-10 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045, Japan
|11. Further Improvements