Thank you for your patronage and continued support of karaksa hotels.
On April 7, in continued efforts to prevent and stop the spread of coronavirus, the Japanese central government and local municipalities have declared of a state of emergency. As a result, a portion of karaksa hotels’ business will be consolidated and our three hotels in the Kansai region will be temporarily closed.
Beginning April 12, 2020 and lasting for the time being.
- karaksa hotel Kyoto I will be closed beginning April 13, 2020.
- We will announce re-opening dates on our website as soon as possible.
Hotels to be temporarily closed
- karaksa hotel Osaka Namba Tel: +81 (0)6 6212 6602
- karaksa hotel Osaka Shinsaibashi I Tel: +81 (0)6 6268 6602
- karaksa hotel Kyoto I Tel: +81 (0)75 823 6602
We deeply apologize for the great inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support during this time.