KARAKSA HOTELS Corporation
The eight hotels that KARAKSA HOTELS Corporation manages and operates in Japan are taking the following precautionary methods to help prevent and stop the spread of the new coronavirus. We are also strengthening staff countermeasures to keep our guests healthy and safe. Thank you for your understanding and support.
- Direct sanitization of the following, which are used by a large, unspecified number of people:
- Front desk counters
- Shared pens
- Elevator buttons
- Vending machines
- Restaurant and lounge areas (buffet tables, drink dispensers, tables, chairs), etc.
- Hand sanitizer (alcohol-based) is available at hotel front desks, in main lobbies and restaurants, in front of elevators and in washrooms.
- Cleverin sterilizers that help eliminate viruses in the air have been placed at hotel front desks.
- Humidifiers are in operation near hotel front desks.
- All shuttle bus interiors are being sanitized.
- All guests rooms are being even more thoroughly sanitized than usual, included the use of alcohol and chlorine.
- We are confirming the health condition of our guests upon arrival. In some cases, we are asking guests to take their temperature or clarify their travel itineraries. In necessary cases, we are requesting guests to receive medical consultation at a medical institution.
- We are encouraging all guests to use hand sanitizer.
- We are distributing masks to guests who request them.
- While staying at any karaksa hotels location, if you develop a fever, chills or a cough, please notify a staff member.
- All staff are wearing masks and glasses.
- All front desk staff are wearing Cleverin stick mobile sterilizers that help eliminate viruses in the air.
- All staff are having their physical condition checked upon arrival to work.
- All staff are being strictly requested to wash their hands, sanitize regularly and gargle.