The latest news from karaksa hotel Osaka Namba
The karaksa hotel Osaka Namba opened on November 1, 2017. It’s located five minutes on foot from the popular tourist destinations of Dotonbori and Shinsaibashi-suji shopping streets. It’s the perfect location to see the real Osaka, with limitless dining and shopping opportunities. Umeda and Shin-Osaka stations are also nearby, making the hotel an ideal base for sightseeing in Kyoto, Nara and Kobe.
The 9-story hotel has 112 rooms, a restaurant, a laundry corner and a range of other facilities. Wi-Fi is available throughout the whole building.
The majority of the rooms in the hotel are spacious twin rooms with an average size of 20m². Eighthy rooms in the hotel accommodate up to three people. There are also 64 connecting rooms that connect via internal doors—perfect for use by 4–6 guests.
We hope you will find the karaksa hotel Osaka Namba convenient, not just for Osaka but also as a sightseeing base for Kansai.
|Name||: karaksa hotel Osaka Namba|
|Address||: 2-9-13 Nishishinsaibashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 542-0086, Japan|
|Tel||: +81 6 6212 6602|
· Approx. 7 minutes on foot from Namba Station on the Osaka municipal subway Midosuji Line
· Approx. 10 minutes on foot from JR Namba Station
· Approx. 14 minutes on foot from Namba Station on the Nankai Electric Railway
· From Kansai International Airport, 38 minutes on the Nankai Electric Railway Airport Line ‘Rapi:t’ train to Nankai Namba Station, then approx. 14 minutes on foot
· From Osaka International Airport (Itami Airport), approx. 30 minutes by airport limousine bus to Namba Station, then approx. 10 minutes on foot